Learning how to style our website makes it much more pleasing to the eye. I thought the directions were pretty straight forward for the most part, but of course I had a few hiccups on adjusting the font and color. I was putting the coded information in a different part instead of the style section. The only thing that I was not able to do was change the background to an image. I did go through the HTML tutorial on creating a background from an image. I tried copying a jpg and placed it within the coded area that it shows, but for some reason it was coming out with just a white background. Maybe it was just me who did not get it. I think it would really improve the overall look of the page instead of just having a plain colored background. I really makes me realize how time intensive developing websites is. I cant image developing a truly complex website. Maybe they use other coding programs instead of HTML.
No comments:
Post a Comment