I thought this weeks assignment was interesting because it allows for interactive display rather than having just a static website. I think people like to see change and more interaction because it allows the user to enjoy the website more so than a basic static page. Like the other webpages we have developed, each week they get more and more interactive, transitioning from a basic stative page, up to a very interactive site. Allowing for personalization, such as adding your name and the page answering by saying hello Blake for instance allows the user to connect better with the page. I think it allows the user to feel more personal with the website. Although, without knowing the codes and their order, like previous, it would be difficult to develop. I think the addition of Javascript with HTML gives a much better presentation to the user. People like dynamic sites, and I think the addition of Javascript allows the user to see a more dynamic interaction.
No comments:
Post a Comment